Skip to content

Ears

Do you have “selective hearing”?  Do you have “itching” ears?  An ABC survey found up to 3 1/2 hours after the news that had 19 items, only 51% of those who listened could not remember even one item.  And of the remaining 49% of people could only remember one item … not surprisingly the lead story was the 1 that was remembered.  How is your listening to “the still small voice of God”.

Join us this Sunday morning at 10:30 am as Rev. Jane Archer unravels some interesting truth about Ears.  Be sure to stay for coffee and some conversation after our service in Celebration Hall.

Leave a Comment